S4S Terms & Conditions
- Students can join at any time during the term.
- The term starts when the student starts his/her first lesson.
- Students have to pay in full prior to their session(s) start date.
- Students cannot attend any class unless they pay in full prior to attending the class (unless through a special promotion).
- A late fee of $10 will apply if the payment is not received by the due date.
- Students do not receive a substitute session(s) in case they miss their weekly class. Instead, they can join another suitable class in any of our centres.
- There is no cancellation or re-scheduling of any classes.
- Students can book extra lessons, in which case a payment in advance prior to the class is required prior to the student attending the lesson.
- There are no refunds for either missed or cancelled classes, except when the student is not continuing with S4S Coaching, in which case a pro rata refund of the remaining sessions is made.
- Parents and students are free to choose to terminate their enrolment at anytime.
- S4S Coaching reserves the right to refuse or suspend tutoring / coaching for a student.
- S4S Coaching will not reveal your personal details to any third.
- S4S Coaching reserves the right to change the size (number of students and number of hours) of any class.
- No notification will be given when adding students to a class or changing tutors.
- S4S Coaching will endeavour to keep the same tutor for the class for the entire term. However, class times and tutors are subject to change between each school term.
- S4S will provide 4 weeks of notice prior to any pricing change.
- Subject materials are mandatory as the homework is based on the practice questions contained in the subject materials.
- Students must pay upfront prior to receiving the subject materials
- Non-academic workshops (e.g.: time management, exam time management, stress management, etc) will be run at cost.
For more information, please contact us.
- opinion please: Should you play PS3 or Xbox BEFORE you start studying OR AFTER you finish studying??? AND WHY?
- Study Tip of the Week ============== Make sure that you have a study guide that suits you. Your study guide... http://t.co/qtKYvjHF5m