S4S Terms & Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT is made between
PARTIES: REDI Enterprises PTY LTD T/A S4S Coaching AND PARENT / GUARDIAN
- Students can join or start a class at anytime during the school term, if available.
- Students have to pay in advance and cannot attend the session unless payment in full has been made.
- Students do not receive a substitute session nor refunds nor credits for any missed or cancelled classes by the student. If S4S Coaching cancels a class, then students are entitled to a make-up session or a refund if a make-up session cannot be arranged by S4S Coaching.
- If an emergency occurs and you cannot attend or will be late, please let us know as soon as you can.
- Students can book additional sessions, in which case a payment in advanced of the session is required prior to attending the session.
- Parents and students are free to terminate their enrollment with S4S Coaching at anytime – a pro-rate refund for the remaining sessions will be provided. Cancellation fees of $30 will apply.
- S4S Coaching has the right to refuse or suspend tutoring for a student at anytime should the student or the parent become disruptive or abusive – there will be no refunds.
- S4S Coaching will not reveal your information to any 3rd party without any written consent.
- S4S Coaching reserves the right to change the structure of the class at anytime to continue to deliver high quality tutoring for your child.
- S4S Coaching reserves the right to change the tutor at anytime to continue to deliver high quality tutoring for your child
- No notifications will be given when adding new students to any given class – this is only applicable for all in-centre tutoring and is not applicable for home one-on-one tutoring.
- S4S Coaching will endeavor to keep the same tutor for the class for the entire term. However class times and tutors are subject to change from term to term. We will continue to always deliver high quality tutoring for your child at all times.
- S4S Coaching will provide 4 weeks’ notice prior to any price changes.
- In the event that the parent engages any of S4S Coaching’ s tutors directly and without S4S Coaching’ s written consent, S4S Coaching has the right to prosecute to the full extent of the law for any damages and losses.
- You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless S4S Coaching from and against any loss, cost or expense resulting from your activities related to the subject matter in this document and in the entire program.
- This agreement is the entire agreement between you and us, all prior agreements, promises or representations being merged therein.
For more information, please contact us.
- Study Tip ----------- The HSC is very stressing as everyone keeps on reminding you….. Here is a tip which helps... http://t.co/XGsVh550RT