S4S Terms & Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT is made between
PARTIES: Catch Training Pty Ltd T/A S4S Coaching AND PARENT / GUARDIAN
- S4S Coaching will make every effort to accommodate availabilities but cannot guarantee that a class will be running at the desired time.
- Students can join or start a class at any time during the school term, if class is available.
- Full or Partial payments must be made in advance to the student attending class. If no payment has been made students will be removed from class or classes may be cancelled.
- Late fees may apply to invoices that have not been paid by the due date.
- Parents must give a minimum of 4 weeks notice if students are to miss a class in order for them to be entitled to a refund.
- Make-up lessons:a. Due to the way classes are scheduled, students will NOT receive a make-up lesson for any missed or cancelled group classes by the student. This includes any illnesses, social events and any other circumstances.
b. If S4S Coaching cancels a class, students are entitled to a make-up lesson or a refund (Note: refund is only given if a make-up lesson cannot be provided)
c. Students in one-on-one classes may receive a make-up lesson for any missed or cancelled classes, if at least 4 weeks notice has been given. (Note: refund is only given if a make-up lesson cannot be provided by S4S)
- If an emergency occurs and you cannot attend a lesson or will be late, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Students can book additional sessions, in which case a payment in advance for the session is required prior to attending the class.
- Parents and students are free to terminate their enrollment with S4S Coaching at any time, a refund for the remaining sessions will be provided. Two weeks notice must be given for any cancellations.
- S4S Coaching has the right to refuse or suspend tutoring for a student at any time should the student or the parent become disruptive or abusive. If this occurs there will be no refunds.
- S4S coaching may terminate or suspend a student if they miss more than 30% of tutoring.
- S4S Coaching will not reveal your information to any 3rd parties without a written consent.
- S4S Coaching may take photos or videos of students whilst tutoring for promotional, reporting and communication purposes.
- S4S Coaching reserves the right to change the structure and/or tutor of the class at any time to continue to deliver high quality tutoring for your child.
- No notifications will be given when adding new students to any given class, this is only applicable for all group in-centre tutoring
- S4S Coaching will endeavour to keep the same tutor for the class for the entire term. However class times and tutors are subject to change from term to term. We will continue to always deliver high quality tutoring for your child at all times.
- S4S Coaching will provide 4 weeks notice prior to any price changes.
- In the event that the parent engages any of S4S Coaching’s tutors directly and without S4S Coaching’s written consent, S4S Coaching has the right to prosecute to the full extent of the law for any damages and losses.
- You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless S4S Coaching from and against any loss, cost or expense resulting from your activities related to the subject matter in this document and in the entire program.
- This agreement is the entire agreement between you and S4S Coaching, all prior agreements, promises or representations being merged therein.
For more information, please contact us.